Board certified general surgeon
Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon
Breast oncoplastic surgery fellowship
I am Amir Daryani.I was born in Tabriz, Iran.
After getting my high school diploma from National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talent in 1998,I have been accepted to Tabriz university of medical science .
In 2005, I graduated from Tabriz university of Medical science as a doctor of medicine. Immediately after graduation I took the military service for 2 years.
In September 2007, I returned to Tabriz university of medical science as residence of general surgery.
My passion of research brought me the honor of best researcher of the university with more than 10 articles published in international journals.
In 2011 I successfully passed the board exam and graduated from Tabriz University of Medical Science as a Board Certified General Surgeon.
For next 18 months, I worked in deprived areas of Kaleibar –East Azerbaijan which was coincident with the terrific earthquake in this area .
In 2013,I obtained an opportunity to take part in Fellowship in Clinical and experimental breast reconstructive microsurgery in Sapienza University –Rome.
For next one year after my return, I worked as a surgeon and instructor in Surgery department of Imam Khomeini hospital, Tehran University of Medical Science.
In 2014, after a year of hard work in breast oncoplastic surgery, I have been accepted as assistant of plastic surgery in Shahid Beheshti university of Medical Science.
I consider my passion of learning and the enthusiasm of initiating new methods as my two major motives in this long journey and I hope to be able to serve my nation the best I can.
Dr.A.Jalil Kalantar Hormozi
Professor of Plastic Surgery, 15 Khordad Hospital, Shahid Behesti University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
1. Thrombosis prevention with botolinum toxin A after traumatic crush injury in a rat model. Journal of reconstructive microsurgery. 2018 Mar; 34(3): 206-210.
2. Surgical treatment of unicoronal synostosis; A simplified technique without orbital osteotomy. Journal of craniofacial surgery. Journal of craniofacial surgery. 2018 Jan; 29(1): 66-71.
3. Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy using Glove port in comparison with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Surgical laparoscopy, endoscopy & percutaneous techniques. 2012; 22(1): 17-20.
4. Nonoperative Management of Anterior Thoracoabdominal Stab Wounds in Selected Patients. European Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012; 19(2): 77-82.
5. Relaparoscopy in minor bile leakage after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: an alternative approach? Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques. 2011; 21(4): 288-291.
6. Hormone Receptor Status in Breast Cancer and its Relation to Age and Other Prognostic Factors. Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research 2011; 5: 87-92.
7. Bowel Perforation by Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Catheter Mimicking Gastroenteritis. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2010; 26(9): 659-661.
8. Alveolar Echinococcosis: A Case Report. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2010 Volume 23 Number 1.
9. Pulmonary Arterio-Venous Malformation Case Report. The Internet Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2009 Volume 13 Number 2.
10. What is your diagnosis? (The Laryngeal Lipoma). Archives of Iranian Medicine. 2008;11(6):678-679.
11. Evaluation of Diagnostic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Parotid Gland Masses. The Internet Journal Of Head and Neck Surgery. 2008 Volume 2 Number 2.
12. Evaluation of Anatomic Variations of Paranasal Sinuses. The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology.2007 Volume 7 Number 1.
Thrombosis Prevention with Botulinum Toxin A after Traumatic Crush Injury in a Rat Model
Hormone Receptor Status in Breast Cancer and its Relation to Age and Other Prognostic Factors
Evaluation of Anatomic Variation of Paranasal Sinuses.
Extremity, Trunk & Burn Surgeries
Breast aesthetic surgery
Please fill the form and we will contact you to make an appointment. See you soon.